Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it.
Given here are the conditions to become the members of a Lake Club. A person must:
1) be in the age group of 21-50 as on August 13, 2006.
2) be drawing a minimum salary of Rs 1 lakh per annum.
3) own a house.
4) not have a family of more than five members including himself.
5) have excellence in any field of arts and sports.
However, if a person:
6) satisfies all except (4) above, but draws a salary of more than 2 lakh per annum, the case may be referred to the Club president.
7) satisfies all except (3) above, the case may be referred to the Club secretary.
On the basis of above conditions and information, decide which of the following courses of action should be taken regarding each condition.
Mr Pankaj Pandey works as a manager in horticulture. He is 35 years old and lives as a tenant with his wife and two daughters. He draws a monthly salary of Rs 8700 p.m. for the last 7 years. He holds a good record in sports.
A if the person is eligible to be a member B if the person can’t be allowed the membership C if the data provided is inadequate. D if the case is to be referred to the Club secretary E if the case is to be referred to the Club president