Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions it
Eight friends P, Q, R, S, T, V, W and Z, out of whom one is a Pilot, Professor, Businessman, Doctor, Lawyer, Banker, Cricketer or an Architect (but not necessarily in the same order), are sitting among a circular table, facing the centre.
• S who is a banker sits third to right of Z
• The professor and the architect are immediate neighbors of each other, neither the professor the architect is an immediate neighbor of either Z or S.
• Cricketer and the pilot are immediate neighbors of each other. Neither Z nor W is a pilot.
• The one who is a professor sits second to the right of T who is a lawyer. V who is a cricketer is not an immediate neighbor of the banker.
• Only R sits between the professor and the doctor. P sits third to the right of the pilot
Which of the following is true regarding R?
A He is a doctor B He is an immediate neighbor of the pilot C R sits between Q and T D He is an immediate neighbor of the professor E None of these