Then, the average speed druing the whole journey is = kmph
Some question asked on consecutive number for solving that type of question see below:
Example 2: five consecutive even number = 6, 8, 10, 12, 14
Example 3: five consecutive odd number = 7, 9, 11, 13, 15
Example 4: five consecutive natural number = 10, 12, 14, 16
Now sum in example 1 is 35 in Example 2 is 50, in example 3 is 55 average is 7, 10 and 11 respectively.
but in case of four number and two number in example 4.
Average is 13 as follow
Now what you see Middle number is average of number in any case if the count of number is odd means 3 number, 5 numbereither the number is natural, even or odd. So,
we get following formula
- Middile number is average of the number
- Sum of number is = Average* total number
- Product of Second and Fourth number is
- Product of first and Fifth number is
The sum of 5 consecutive number is 200 find the Product of Second and Fourth number?
Solution: Middile number is = 40.
Product of Second and Fourth number is = 402 - 16 = 1584
- When the average weight of n person is increased by a kg when one of them whose weight is x kg is replaced by new person. the weight of new person be x + n(a)