Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Eight boys A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circle facing the centre. Each one of them have different occupation viz. Doctor, Shopkeeper, Banker, Architect, HR and Business Man, Engineer, Lawayer. It is not necessary that they are sitting alphabetically.
- F is sitting between B and C.
- Doctor is sitting immediately right of H, who is a lawyer.
- C is third to left of doctor but he is neither shopkeeper nor banker.
- E is architecture and is sitting immediately right of HR who is sitting second to the right of B, a shopkeeper.
- Banker is second to left of shopkeeper.
- G is either businessman or banker and is sitting second to right of A.
Which of the following pairs does not match according to arrangement?