The following passage is a first draft of an essay. Some parts of the passage need to be rewritten.
(1) Nestled in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, Getaway Lodge offers its guests hospitality, comfort, and living in luxury.
(2) Guests are greeted at the door and ushered to their rooms where they are welcomed with a large gift basket filled with scrumptious snacks and bath oils.
(3) Every room has magnificent, breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
(4) The mountains offer a myriad of activities for travelers including hiking and rock climbing.
(5) If outdoor recreation is not appealing, guests can lounge by the free-form pool or soak in the hot tub.
(6) After a full day’s activities, dinner is served in a romantic dining room adjacent to a waterfall.
(7) By the glow of candlelight, diners will enjoy savory entrees and decadent desserts.
(8) After dinner, guests may enjoy a stroll through the garden or sitting by the fireplace.
(9) With so many pleasurable activities, guests can easily pass a memorable week at the Getaway Lodge.
Where would you expect to find this passage?