Rearrange the following six sentences (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them.
(1) Expansion of retail banking especially has a lot of scope, since retail assets are just 22 per cent of the total banking assets.
(2) Where they do not find it viable to open branches they may open satellite offices in these areas.
(3) There is tremendous scope for the expansion of banking in India.
(4) Banks can also diversify beyond cities to semi-urban and rural areas.
(5) In these ways a transition from class banking to mass banking can take place.
(6) They can also collaborate with local stakeholders in order to extend microcredit services to those living there.
Which of the following should be the THIRD sentence after rearrangement?