In a class of six students, ages are computed in whole numbers only and no two students are of the same age.
1. Mohan is a year older than Madan
2. Madan is two years older than Jaipal
3. Jaipal is a year younger than Sushil
4. Sushil is two years younger than Mohan
5. Ahmed is two years younger than Jaipal
The sixth student Paul has a different age (whole numbers only) from others. Which statement about his age could be true?
A Paul is younger than Mohan and older than Madan
B Paul is younger than Madan and older than Sushil
C Paul is younger than Jaipal and older than Ahmed
D None of these