Analyse the information below and answer the questions that follow:
Two or more essences out of a stock of five essences—Lamarre, Manvin, Naveen, Opark and Prish are used in making all perfumes by a manufacturer. He has learned that for a blend of essences to be agreeable it should comply with all the rules listed below.
• A perfume containing Lamarre, should also contain the essence Naveen, and the quantity of Naveen should be twice as that of Lamarre.
• A perfume containing Manvin, must also have Opark as one of its components and they should be in equal proportion.
• A single perfume should never contain Naveen as well as Opark.
• Opark and Prish should not be used together.
• A perfume containing the essence Prish should contain Prish in such a proportion that the total amount of Prish present should be greater than the total amount of the other essence or essences used.
Among the following which combination cannot be used together in an agreeable perfume containing two or more essences?