What is a objective ?
Object is pesce
* Having actual existence or reality.
* In grammar- denoting a case of
nouns and pronouns, especially in languages
having only two cases, that is used to
identify the direct object of a finite verb
or preposition and for various other
* In English the objective case of
pronouns is also used in many elliptical
constructions (as in Poor me! Who,
* as the subject of a gerund (as in It
was me helping him),
* Informally as a
predicate complement (as in It's me ),
* In nonstandard use as part of a