The student will be able to:
- understand the importance of communication system.
- analyse the situation of in absence of the communication system during a disaster.
- appraise the role of alternative communication systems during disasters.
- explain the functions of satellites and HAM radio during emergency.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers