The students will be able to ;
- understand the importance of transport communication and trade for a country's progress.
- identify the types of roads found in India and also learn about the organisations who construct and maintain them.
- identify the important roads of India.
- get an idea about the factors affecting the distribution of railways in India.
- understand the importance of pipelines as a means of transport.
- know about the air service providers in India.
- understand the difference between personal and mass communication.
- appreciate the tourism industry of India.