The students will be able to ;
- define a mineral.
- understand the importance of minerals for a country's development.
- discriminate different modes of occurrence of minerals.
- distinguish between metallic and non-metallic minerals.
- identify various ferrous and non-ferrous minerals found in India.
- recognise the regions rich in mineral deposits.
- list the minerals found in India.
- predict the condition of human beings after the minerals get exhausted.
- understand the need for conserving minerals.
- describe the importance of energy resources.
- compare conventional and non-conventional resources.
- express their ideas to conserve energy resources