The students will be able to ;
- prove Euclid's Division Lemma
- state fundamental theorem of arithmetic
- find HCF and LCM using prime factorisation
- establish the given number as an irrational number
- conclude the decimal expansion of a rational number is either terminating or non-terminating repeating.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers