The students will be able to
- Discuss animal diversity.
- List out the general characteristics of animals based on grades of organisation, types of symmetry and kinds of body cavity.
- Recognize the need for animal classification.
- Recall the characteristic features and examples of each phylum.
- Highlight the economic importance of each phylum.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers