Stages in Program Development Process
There are four important stages to develop a program. They are as follows:
- Analysis of a problem
- Create the algorithm
- Compile the program
- Execute the program
- The problem is analyzed where it should be given a solution.
- After analysis of the problem an algorithm has to be generated.
- An algorithm is created based on the analysis of the problem
- It uses basic statements and expression for developing the algorithm.
- After creating algorithm, the source code is generated.
- It is generated using various programming languages like C, C++ and so on.
- After coding the program it is compiled.
- In this the source code is converted into machine readable code.
- After compiling the program, it is made as an error free code.
- Then it is executed to create the output.
|Note: Errors may occur at any stage of the program.|