- Header files are component files of standard library
- There are many functions available. They are math function, string function, character functions etc.
- Isalnum() functions is a character function and it checks whether its argument is alphanumeric.
- Isdigit() functions is a character function and it checks whether its argument is digital or not.
- rand(), srand(), random() and randomize are the functions used for generating random numbers.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers