K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, S, U and W are the only ten members in a department. There is a proposal to form a team from within the members of the department, subject to the following conditions:
• A team must include exactly one among P, R, and S.
• A team must include either M or Q, but not both.
• If a team includes K, then it must also include L, and vice versA.
• If a team includes one among S, U, and W, then it must also include the other two.
• L and N cannot be members of the same team.
• L and U cannot be members of the same team.
• The size of a team is defined as the number of members in the team.
In how many ways a team can be constituted so that the team includes N?