Hair Care Tips
- Eat a healthy diet. Avoid foods that are high in sugar or fat.
- Stay away from harsh chemical products that can damage Hair.
- Stress can be seriously injurious to long term health and colour of hair.
- Get plenty of rest & sleep to allow your body to grow hair.
- Tangles in wet hair are best removed with a wide toothed comb.
- Avoid use of hot water, hot blow dryers or other hair care tools that may stress the hair.
- Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles. Avoid extreme cold &heat exposures