Medical and Surgical Complications in Pregnancy
A 30 yrs woman 2+0, hypertension have menorrhagia. Which is best treatment for her?
|D||Transcervical resection of endometrium|
1. This is a nulliparous hypertensive lady with menorrhagiA.
2. So Hysterectomy should not be done.
3. Transcervical resection of endometrium (TCRE) is an option for those ladies who have finished child bearing & wish to conserve the uterus & want to avoid a hysterectomy
4. Pregnancy is not possible after TCRE & hence is best avoideD.
5. The lady is hypertensive & so it is a relative contraindication for the use of COC pills
6. MIRENA is the best option for her as it will take care of menorrhagia & will retain the uterus for further childbearing.