Management of Frey's syndrome include following except?
|B||Temporal fascial graft|
Frey's Syndrome Or Auriculotemporal Syndrome (Gustatory Sweating)
• It results from damage of the auriculotemporal nerve during dissection in parotidectomy
• Aberrant cross innervations between secretomotor parasympathetic fibers of the parotid gland and sympathetic fibers supplying the sweat gland.
• Sweating and erythema over the region of the parotid glands as a consequence of autonomic stimulation of salivation by smell or taste of food.
• Minor's starch iodine test
• Antiperspirant (aluminium chloride) application
• Botulinum toxin treatment is used for symptomatic Frey's syndrome
• Surgical interruption of secretary fibers by tympanic neurectomy, in non-responding cases