Coupon Accepted Successfully!


Alteration of Share Capital-subdivision and Consolidation of Stock

If authorized by its articles, a company may, in a general meeting, decide to subdivide or consolidate the share into those of a smaller or higher denomination than that fixed by the Memorandum of Association, so long as the proportion between the paid-up and the unpaid amount, if any, on other shares continues to be same as it was in case of the original shares.

Test Your Skills Now!
Take a Quiz now
Reviewer Name