Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it.
Given here are the conditions to become the members of a Lake Club. A person must:
1) be in the age group of 21-50 as on August 13, 2006.
2) be drawing a minimum salary of Rs 1 lakh per annum.
3) own a house.
4) not have a family of more than five members including himself.
5) have excellence in any field of arts and sports.
However, if a person:
6) satisfies all except (4) above, but draws a salary of more than 2 lakh per annum, the case may be referred to the Club president.
7) satisfies all except (3) above, the case may be referred to the Club secretary.
On the basis of above conditions and information, decide which of the following courses of action should be taken regarding each condition.
Ravi Tripathi, an IAS officer, draws a salary of Rs 15000 p.m. His date of birth is March 17, 1985. He lives with his mother, father and a brother. He is having his own house and holds a certificate of being the best volleyball player in his college.
A if the person is eligible to be a member B if the person can’t be allowed the membership C if the data provided is inadequate. D if the case is to be referred to the Club secretary E if the case is to be referred to the Club president