- Inductance is that property of electrical circuits which opposes any change in the current in the circuit.
- Inductance is inherent property of electrical circuits. It will always be found in an electrical circuit whether we want it or not.
- A straight wire carrying current with no iron part in the circuit will have lesser value of inductance.
- Inductance is analogous to inertia in mechanics because inductance of an electrical circuit opposes any change of current in the circuit.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers