- Steps to develop programs with C++.
- Phases of execution of a C++ program.
- Flowchart for creating a source file, compiling, linking and executing in C++. Following four steps are described briefly
Step 1: Open any text editor.
Step 2: Write the code for the program.
Step 3: Save the file with .cpp as an extension.
Step 4: Compile the program.
Step 5: Run the program.
- Structure of C++ program.
- Header and library files.
- This is only a practice test, it is designed to help you revise your concepts
- The test contains questions, only 1 option is correct for each question
- This is a timed test.
- After you have finished the test, press on the 'Finish Test' button to know your score and get the correct answers