Rearrange the following Six sentences (1), (2), (3), (4), (5) and (6) in the proper sequence to form a meaningful paragraph; then answer the questions given below them—
1. I had paid a lot of attention during training and could easily answer the questions till I came to the last one. What is the name of the lady who cleans your floor?
2. ‘Yes’, he replied. “In your career you will meet many people all of whom are significant even if all you do is greeting them.”
3. I thought the question was a joke. I had seen her but how would I know her name?
4. During my internship we were given a quiz to see how much we had learnt.
5. I have never forgotten this lesson.
6. I submitted my paper leaving the last question blank and asked the manager if it would count for assessment.
Which of the following will be the SIXTH (LAST) sentence after rearrangement?